View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 05:12 PM   #14
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
I finally finished managing to upload my Fourth Age OC Hobbit Epic, Keep Alive the Memory, on the old UBB site, here. I know it's bad form to self-rec, but ever since I started writing the piece I dreamed of getting it published on the 'Downs and having some of you admirable folk read and review it.

Speaking of--this means (actually, it happened over a year ago, but no one actually posted about it here) that the website crash of Aught Eight which disabled the fan fiction forum for a while has been fixed, which means that we've again got easy access to The Hobbits, Whatever Happened to Folco?, and those bits of The Fairy Wife that have made their way on the site.

I'd also like to rec Morth's stuff, which is incredibly creative and deals with the lands east and south of what we know of from LotR. He did start publishing on the Barrow-Downs fan fiction page, and if you'd like to check it out and encourage him to upload the last bit *cough* please do--you can find it here.