View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 10:09 PM   #35
Hakon
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Hakon is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
1) Bear-dude... Please help us kill the villains, for your own good. They can kill you at night or beat you by surviving to the end. They are your most likely roadblock to victory. At night, gun for them.

2) Gifteds, leave decent clues please, so as to prove your identities. Not clues that can be read easily, but coded clues that you can point out after the fact. Yeah, yeah, baddies can fake it, but it at least makes more work for them, and they have to plan it in advance, and if they do so you ought to at least have a claim equal to theirs.

3) I think we should, as a village, agree to set for ourselves an artificial deadline which is 30 minutes before the true one. Last minute voting flurries can be deadly, and we'll feel really foolish if we lynch a gifted right at the end, and if we had only cast our votes sooner that person would've had a chance to prove their identity and divert the lynch. I'm not expecting this idea to be adopted, but I can always dream, can't I?
I agree with all of that. Well people I am off now. I have a new suspect, but not for a wolf.