View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 03:06 PM   #129
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
The light in the end of the tunnel can be seen already! It will take a few days and then I can upgrade myself with all that has happened! This sure has been one of the busiest springs I've ever had. As an educated guess I'd say in the beginning of next week I'll be with you in a way of commenting and posting.

Just a short one to all those new to the place. We have at present something like a dynamic duo of craftsmen there: Stigend the carpenter and Garstan the stone shaper. They both have their areas of expertise but they have become used to help each other out and even become good friends - and their children... well their children have done all little children can; from friendship to vengeful hatred...

So if you're bringing in a craftsman of any sort he surely would soon get to know the two and would be their close mate with the rebuilding.