View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 06:42 PM   #163
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I made it in here!

It took me 20 minutes to get my table-computer to work and it is slow as **** (upgrading all virus-programs as it has not been used in two weeks or so) - and it's now 2.30AM and I have an early mornig call.

So just in brief then - and I haven't read the game thread, so I have no idea what's pouring in there - except the few comments here.

First of all, as I said a long time ago, I do recommend we let only those people to vote whom we really know are not cobblers (or wolves - although I know there are no wolves here yet). There will not be too many possibilities for that in Days to come so let's keep our act controlled for God's sake at least now when we can.

So Shasta, and if Agan is able to hang around at the DL, then you should vote - knowing the voting-situation down there.

An innocent vote given four hours before the DL can be lead to disaster (well an informed one at the DL could do that as well, but still I'd feel better if we even tried).

I see Lommy voted though - so how to control the damage done? We'd need to give those known goodies around at the DL the most flexible choises - which we now can't give them because of that vote.

Blah. I told you.

Okay thinking about that for a moment... Maybe we could like give one vote to all those in the list of "signaling the right thing to the living" -group so that Shasta (and Agan?) could then pick from them, kind of nullifying Lommy's vote that now prevents the known goodies to decide freely?

Another issue though.

I do understand you wish to check the lynched one (as you din't trust me yet) and am beginning to settle for this cobbler-revealing bussiness that's left to me then. So I can dream of either Fea or Lommy the coming Night (unless there is a doulble lynch again when I have more choice). So any ideas to help me decide? I could see a cobbler in both of them and I could see them both as ordinary innocents. It's a tough choice.

A moment...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote