View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 03:05 PM   #85
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
(~~~) *grin emerging*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil-majesty
I was saying I didn't fault Nerwen for questioning ww's vote, after Agan thought Nerwen could be wolfy for calling it into question, and that's suspicious?
Nope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil-majesty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
What exactly made you draw attention to winty after two posts? It looks like a Nerwolf looking for an easy lynch.
I didn't see it that way. That vote should receive some scrutiny, and I don't think she was overly eager about suspecting ww.
What I found suspicious here is the fact that you say that winty's vote should receive some scrutiny, which is nonsense. We can speculate the whole Day about him being a) newbie with little knowledge of the game, b) newbie who has played this on different fora, c) newbie with instructions to play a "newbie-card" by his packmates, d) newbie who thinks two steps ahead of most of us, e) newbie who just plays dashingly bold... you can continue that list. But that will lead us nowhere, especially if he doesn't come forwards to take part of the discussion - and that would not be "scrutinising his vote" anymore.

If there first is no explanation and when the explanation finally comes and is a verse from the book, there's little to scrutinise.

Why I find that suspicious then? If you were an innocent and thought there was something to scrutinise there, then you would have given it a thought - and even a slight thought would have told you immediately there wasn't. So can we infer that you actually didn't care? If you don't care to think about it that little as to see there's nothing to speculate there, then it would look like you are not caring about it. But still you wish to say that aloud, that "his vote should be scrutinised", which makes me think you were more concentrated on thinking how to make yourself look concerned than being actually concerned about the possibility of learning whether winty-w is good or bad (like if you knew it already or something?) - and just didn't realised that what you suggested might look good but when looked at more closely turns out ridiculous for anyone who is actually interested in on what side winty-w is...

Blah. I hope even someone gets what I mean as I'm getting quite frustrated with this nasty thing called language...

(~~~) *grin vanishing*

(~~~) *grin re-emerging*

EDIT: X'd from Lommy's list onwards...

(~~~) *grin vanishing*
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote