View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 10:49 PM   #188
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider
No kidding. You really all are a gorgeous bunch, not to mention all Caucasian. -is Asian- w007. Anyway, Tig, feel free to heed Larien's words and just treat us like the n00bs we are.

I hate that term. 'Newbies'. If you're a member, you are a member. And besides, It's time we had some fresh faces around here.

Also, just because we've been here forever doesn't mean we're the most popular, or most 'barrowish' (Is that a word? Correct me if I made it up.) some of our most recent members have such effort and assertive participation that I could only have dreamt about when i first came... And I can imagine others who would say the same.

Amoung members there shouldn't be any monarchy or hiarchy (except of course, for the Barrow-Wight and his/her selected Moderators), just the fact that we've found other wights who delight in the same topics as we do, and want to have a enjoyable time.

Okay, I am done with my rant.

~ Ka

Last edited by THE Ka; 06-08-2005 at 10:50 PM. Reason: you know, like the 't', but without the 'p' next to the 'm'... Spelling errors. They are a habit.
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote