View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 09:21 PM   #451
alonariel
Wight

alonariel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to alonariel Send a message via MSN to alonariel Send a message via Skype™ to alonariel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
One is not supposed to chat about the game with other players while the game is going on. Really. The game is played in the game thread, not in msn, Twitter, FB, e-mail or so. Every thought you have you either keep with yourself or share it with others publicly. That's the name of the game.

There have been a few major rows on the issue in the past - resulting in some people signing off from WW for good. So please alona, play with the rules (there was this thing with Lari as well). Hold your horses my friend!
Eeek I know...seriously, I'm considering just not signing on MSN while I'm in a WW game from now on.

Oh dear, why did so much have to happen while I was at work?? Arg. Okay, so impressions from the post:

Inzil and Nog are at each other's throats. It's either wolf-on-wolf setting up for one of them to look good at the end of toDay. Or ordo-on-ordo which blows because of our numbers and already stated reasons about what happens if we lynch an ordo and the Ranger doesn't protect the right person toNight.

Shasta's few posts today make me very uneasy. I didn't see Wilwa's comments as back pedaling at all, merely a post to get the conversation going or, like Nog suggested, a possible trap for wolves. Yes, his post about Sally's misdirect could be valid, but with just a few posts he has jumped to the top of my suspect list.

And then there's Nog! Who defended himself vehemently. The way his posts went made me think he was a very ticked off ordo - or an extremely clever wolf. Like I said before I left for work, I am leaning towards the first, though after all the posts toDay, the second isn't off the table yet.

Ugh, I think I'll wait to see if anyone else posts. DL isn't that a bad time for me and with how dire the situation is, I'll hold off for as long as I can til I vote.

Voting thus far:

Nog -> Shasta
Wilwa -> Inzil