View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 07:18 PM   #123
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Others:

My queen seems like her normal self - no red flags there.

Morsul's vote/theory on Huey isn't one I can get behind, but that's pretty much normal-Morsul as well. Not too worried.

Sally - eh. Again, no real red flags - nothing stuck out to me in a particular fashion.

Boro - goofy. Possible candidate for dorky husky. Don't know, though - that's almost too easy.

Huey - unlikely wolf based on early Rune-wagon yesterday. With only two wolves I tend to think they'd be a bit more careful in terms of bussing - especially with how lackadaisical yesterday's lynch seemed to be.

Lalaith - outside shot at her being the wolf based on absenteeism; I do think there's possible merit to the other wolf not being around to try and influence the lynch off of Rune.

Pitch - the wolf, in my opinion. Subtly tried to push lynch away from Rune onto possible Moon Moon-Boro, and shaded me when I called attention to it.

I'm headed out. Lynch wisely, guys.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote