View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 07:23 AM   #36
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowdog View Post
The PJ movies did this for me...
Due to their making, and the rumor and speculation of their making, I had a curiousity about them. I had read Lord of the Rings in the mid-70's and re-read them several times before I first heard of the movie production in 1999. Having gone 'online' to find out more, I was led to this, and some other Tolkien-based sites. On one of them I "met" someone in 2001 who was quite the flame. I met her later in person when she came to see Return of the King at a 'Trilogy Tuesday' marathon at its release in December 2003, and well, the rest just fell into place. Married the love of my life nearly 7 years ago, and all is right in the world. As for the movies, they stink, but were the catalyst that set this relationship in motion.
Without question, a very blessed result of PJ's machinations. So he's Gollum, then, doing good he did not intend.