View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 01:57 PM   #185
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
Gurthang, you're as good as dead now, so anything you say can't really make your situation any worse! You're at the bottom. If you were really innocent you would try to find your way back out again. If nothing you say can make your situation worse than it is, there's no harm in trying!

But you're not trying. You're sitting around and feeling sorry for yourself and making it a public fact so that maybe it'll trick all of us poor, witless villagers.
I think you are missing the point. Even if I could convince people of my innocence, some would still doubt me. If I survived tomorrow, it would just cause more confusion. So I am 'taking one for the team' and dying toDay. This will prove my innocence, and show everyone that everything I say is true. After that, the village will kill malkatoj and you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil
++ GURTHANG.

For reasons that should be plain by now. I trust TORE's judgement because A) I know he's innocent and B) he's got great logic, observation skills, intuition, and he just catches on really fast. I trust my own judgement, since... well... I'm me. And that means that I'm always right. Since the two judgements meshed so well, I'm going to go with it.
I expect an apology later, since you ARE wrong.

And as far as making a case against Jack, I may have time later, but I'm pretty busy now.