View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 07:42 PM   #130
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
My necklace... its gone? But it cannot be. Sarah didn't want to believe that it was stolen. Fordo should have seen something. I mean after all he was the watcher last night. Yet he says that he went asleep. I would not blame him, Grandpa is not as young as he use to be. Sarah walked over to where Fordo, Harold and Marcho was only to see that the words she overheard made Fordo mad. "Grandpa Chubb, has anyone got an idea about who it was stealing from the wagons last night." Sarah wasn't going to say it but she believed that there was a theif amongst them. She tried to keep her temper down since she heard Fordo's ugly remarks about how it was Sarah to blame for the Chubbs coming on the little "adventure."

I am not going to have a dim-witted old goat tell my husband what he can and cannot do. Harold is grown up now and does not have to have his father's permission. Especially if Harold feels that he wishes to buy me a gift like my wonderful topaz necklace. Which is still gone. I want it back and I will not stop until it is back around my neck where it belongs. No matter how hard Sarah tried to keep her temper down she couldn't. Grandpa had pushed her buttons too much and it was time for her to do something about it. "Grandpa you have said too much and done too little. I have tried to get along with you, which is out right impossible, but you persist in making everything my fault. Is it enough that you must criticize your own son about what he does for his family. Goodness, Fordo this must stop and it must stop now!" Sarah felt a little better about herself now that she had told Fordo almost everything on her mind. She had to keep some of it just in case Fordo should retaliate.

"So Mr. Chubb what do you wish to say about your behavior over the past years?" Sarah wasn't sure about Fordo liking her or not. She had the feeling that the fued was long sine overdue. It didn't matter to her anymore, Fordo was the straw that broke the cow's back. All Sarah wanted to do was give him a piece of her mind. Now she feared that it was too much.

Last edited by Witch_Queen; 04-26-2004 at 07:39 AM. Reason: remove sig