View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 03:03 PM   #244
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Only minutes since she had left, Nadda again stepped into the room with Siamak and Zamara. "Back so soon?" asked Siamak, puzzled. There was almost no way she could have been to Morgôs and back.

"Well... I didn't actually go to the General yet," explained Nadda, hurrying on before Siamak could say anything. "I was interrupted by another servant, he did not give his name, but he had a message for you and the Princess... and you, High Priestess. He came from the High Priest. Somehow, they know... know you are here. He said it was a dream, or something. But he insisted that the priest meet with you, High Priestess. He said a message should be sent back declaring the time and place. I came back here right away, as it seemed more important than your message to the General. I hope I have not done ill?"

"You did right," answered Siamak, both troubled and puzzled by this news. "This is indeed more important; I will have to talk to Morgôs later. Forget that message for now. My sister should be alerted of this; tell her to come here. That is, if there is no more to your message?"

Immense relief was etched on Nadda's face. "No, that is all he said."

"Very well. Go quickly to Gjeelea." He turned now to Zamara. "What do you think of this news? It is disturbing, I should say. I fear a trap. Do you think you shall go? I would go with you; it would be better that you are not alone."