View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 04:40 AM   #18
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
I want to play so long as the game doesn't start until after Thanksgiving. I'll be away in Florida from Nov. 25-29 with most likely no internet access. But if that's not a problem, then put me down as a polar bear biologist...because polar bears are awesome.
Well, sure, now it really looks that it makes no sense to start before Thanksgiving. But at least that should be enough time to get enough people in. So I guess the only question would be when exactly to start, possibly on the 29th then? Or if people thought it too late, we could start Night 1 already on the 28th or something (as it's not that big deal after all, even for the Wolves, unless you people think otherwise).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
*kicks out the jams*
Sign me up! I've got some premonitions as to what we're going to find in the ice that are just too deliciously dreadful...
I'll be the marine biologist - for academic credentials look here.
Ha! Well, good to have you on board as well...
Although you may still be surprised (or maybe not. It depends ).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote