View Single Post
Old 01-15-2001, 07:23 PM   #35
mecor

Ring

<font face="Verdana"><table><TR><TD><FONT SIZE="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pile o' Bones
</TD><TD></TD></TR></TABLE>
Re: wargs

I have read this event yet another time and still have many questions. I know that they did not eat or drag of each other. there would have been evidence of this, let us not forget that there was a Ranger in there midst not to mention Legolas and Gandalf I find it unlikely that they would have missed the remains of a wolf meal.
I think that they might have been wraiths of some sort but then the arrows of our Elvish friend Legolas would have han to have been magic in some way unless the mear fact that they were Elvish would have been enough to drive them to Mordor, remember Smegol was hurt by the Elvish rope that sam used to tie him and refused to eat the way bread of the Elves, and it can hardly be sayd that they were magic.
there is also the possibility were indeed werewolves but by every account I have heard they would not die eather. I dont think that they would be sent to Mordor eather.

I think that the idea of them being imbodied spirits is the most likely, and there were eather diven of rather than killed or called back by Sauron.
(just my opinion let me know if i am way off)

</p>