View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 08:59 AM   #346
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Truth be told, I was super-worried and the despair *really* took me the last Day. I had spent the Night calculating all the possible scenarios, and came to the conclusion to use my single remaining herb on Lottie.
I could tell...or at least I suspected you weren't just RPing it.

I wanted to say something to let you know that while we were still in danger, the situation wasn't nearly as dire as you seemed to believe it was. But, we were still in danger and I couldn't really think of anything to say that wouldn't have given too much away.

Quote:
Eventually, on the last Night, I arrived to the conclusion that it was the best to keep Lottie alive in order to maintain clear majority of "known innocents" in the village, to maximalize the chance of lynching a Wolf and to prevent the WWs from taking over the vote.
And it was 100% the right decision.

Quote:
I was 99% sure the WWs were going after me (since I assumed the WWs would not target Kuru because after the last target had been Lottie, he would be the obvious target and therefore protected; and I was the last semi-known innocent)
My problem was I knew I couldn't be protected.

However, I honestly think striking you was a tactical error on their part. It added to the number of unimpeachably confirmed innocents when they already had a stable full of those to cope with.

Quote:
The second time my blood froze was when I read that Lottie and Kuru cast votes for each other. I just hoped nobody would point that out, because depending on the number of WWs, they could jump on that and outvote known innocents if they voted in unison.
Yeah, we nearly caused a catastrophic screw up there. I was in such a good mood because I knew that we had clinched at least part of the win condition that it never occurred to me that Lottie would vote for me right back. We did the one thing that gave them a shot at victory that DAY.

Fortunately for us, they didn't recognize it.