View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 03:27 PM   #92
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy
In reality, what good would it be to in-depthly theorize about what the White Queen may or may not be able to do?
Maybe little to nothing now, but we may be able to get some clues by how night narrations play out. I, for one, would love her to have some sort of ranger-type capacity with this whole "double kill" thing...

But how much purpose is there in explanation? Dwell too much on it and we either look like baddies (except, baddies should only speculate to one another and not in-game) or we give the baddies ideas.

The "focus on the bear, focus on the wolf" thing is a bit of a problem. The more difficult one has much higher rewards; the one that won't pay off as much is easier to manage. So really it's better to keep both in mind and not focus on one to the exclusion of the other. The wolves would love to have us focus on the bear, because we're hunting in the haystack for needles. Less pressure on them. So even though it'd be GREAT to have the bear, let's not focus on her to exclusion. (Not that anyone was going to do that, but still.) I'd rather put all my effort on the wolves; if we catch the bear, well, great.

Also, remember that the bear is JUST as clueless as we are (at the moment); in trying to kill an innocent during this early "better cooperate with the wolves" phase she may end up killing one by accident/on purpose. Whereas the wolves have their own seer.