View Single Post
Old 11-28-2003, 02:48 AM   #251
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
We now approach a freshly raised mound, with five crudely made wooden crosses planted, and in the middle was a giant rock, in which these words were engraved:

Here lies five signatures, expunged by the oddities of my mind, and its penchant for continuously collecting random quotations.

1) "A few days ago, I would have done anything to keep you alive. Now I just don't care." Arvin Sloane, Alias.

2) "A man stares humiliation in the face and he asks, 'Do I know you?'" Will Truman, Will and Grace.

3) "Then plump came the Atomic Bomb. At a blow, the balance which had now seemed set was rudely shaken...The three hundred divisions were shorn of much of their value." Sir Archibald Clark-Kerr, British Ambassador to the Soviet Union.

4) "Be careful what you shoot at. A lot of things here don't react too well to bullets." Captain Marko Ramius, The Hunt for Red October.

5) "In Sneffels yoculis craterem kendele bat umbra Scartaris Julii intra calendas descende, audas viator, et terrestre centrum attinges. Kodfeci." Arne Saknussemm, Journey to the Center of the Earth.

May they rest in peace...others will be joining them soon...
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote