View Single Post
Old 12-27-2003, 05:42 AM   #267
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
As we walk towards the graveyard's gate, we notice that a crowd has gathered a little outside it. We push our way into the gathering, the stench of the decaying signatures greet us, their letters being eaten by plagiar maggots.

You hold your hand over your mouth, in an attempt to hold back vomiting. Then, as the feeling of nausea passed, your disgust turns
to resolve, and anger towards the perpetrator. But doubt assails you, realising the seeming invincibility of the...mass quoter? Can any mortal stop him?

11) "[The Soviets] finally realized...that ten thousand warheads was enough to fry all of America eight times over when three or four times was probably enough..." Dr. Jack Ryan, The Cardinal of the Kremlin.

12) "And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it." Melchizedek, The Alchemist.

13) "Call up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry. Don't know how lovely you are." Coldplay, The Scientist.

14) "You're wondering what a place like me is doing in a girl like this." Evelyn Carnahan, The Mummy

15) "If my father dies, kings will go to his funeral. If yours die, his friends will." Lex Luthor, Smallville.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 8:47 PM January 13, 2004: Message edited by: Nilpaurion Felagund ]
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote