View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 04:54 AM   #311
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Shield

I just had a dream involving a few Downers. For some reason, I was in my family's old house. Anguirel was there and he presented me with an essay he'd written discussing the connexion between the new Flaming Lips album and Jadis the White Witch from Narnia (two awesome subjects). I remember discerning what I believed to be an overlooked flaw in his theory, but I was possibly completely missing his point. I remember Anguirel to be youthful, handsome, intelligent and friendly — for anyone interested in what he's like.

SamwiseGamgee was there too, just hanging out at my house with a bunch of other strangers, including a creepy lady who lived next door.

And AbercrombieofRohan was also there. She kept saying "But I hardly know Eomer!" Which was strange. Despite hardly knowing me, I had still managed to lure her into my house. And some guy was there begging me to check to see if my boiler was working properly.