Thread: ATM II RPG
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 08:26 AM   #281
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
“If it has nothing to do with tea, then I am afraid that I cannot see the importance of your errand!” Frej snaped. He had thought that him and Lola was the only one in the vicinity and now it he had learned that this little ghastly looking kid had watched him in his despair. Frej had felt a immediate feeling of sickness when the youngster entered and did not like what he saw. Save for the hair on the kids head, he did have great hair. In fact Frej wished his hair looked more like Dracomir's. . . the hair had a strange drawing effect to Frej.

“ehm you got something in your hair” Frej said in a very strange tone. He then ran his fingers through Dracomir’s hair, even though he knew such an action could cost him his life in a place like Mordor.

Then slowly barely whispering he started to recite a song from his childhood days.

“I got hair in my ears
I got hair in my nose
I got hair on my back
And between my toes
When the time comes & my hairwash is due
I'm gonna use one ton of shampoo
But don't give me those sentimental eyes
Coz I'm proud & my hair is nice

It's not fair when people they stare
I love the colors I wear
I wont cut my hair
I wont cut my hair
Oh no, I wont cut my hair
Coz I'm proud of my hair
”

The song was suddenly changed to a small yell of pain from Frej.
He had just managed to hear Dracomir utter some words and then he immediately felt a sharp pain in the hand that had been touching Dracomir’s hair.

“Anyway” Frej continued, trying to sound important. “My name is Frej and I am a spy of Mordor!” not getting any sign of recognition from Dracomir, he continued. “and I was just consulting mrs. Ehmm. . . What is your name, mrs?”

Lola looked upon the two males and if a look could make a man melt, this would have been it. “I am Lola” she said with a smile that in some strange way radiated innocence and the complete opposite at the same time.

Frej continued the conversation with Dracomir “I was just consulting mrs. Lola about the location of Alli; as it is imperative that I get to see her at once! Of course I could not expect you to understand!” the last part of the sentence was uttered in the most condescending way ever imaginable. . “but if you have any information that might be of use to me, I would suggest that you give it to me”