View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 06:02 PM   #23
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
This was the first thing that came to my mind here. If the dead are able to communicate a name every day, regardless of what the intended function of it is, they are able to communicate the wolf dreams of a dead seer. The seer, in turn, does not have to worry about leaving hints about their dreams, making them so much harder to spot for the wolves.

What if the living aren't explicitly told who the medium is and instead only the vote count is revealed? Would that be better or worse?
I don't think I've ever seen this idea before! I think this would serve the purpose of encouraging the Seer to leave hints; I don't know whether that's something we necessarily want to encourage, though. I think Brinn played an incredible Seer game in that new style last game, and I'd want to see a couple more tries at it before I decide whether it's unbalanced or whether Brinn was just that good.