View Single Post
Old 06-18-2004, 07:48 AM   #124
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

We touched on the subject of Warg mortality earlier in the thread, though we came to no concrete conclusions. Some suppose that Wargs are actually lesser Ainur. Feel free to start this discussion again if it interests you Diamond I am sure you will find many willing contributors!

Squatter, I have indeed heard of this major you speak of. Indeed, I think I may be related to him. Perhaps that is where the lust for knowledge of Wargs comes from. A fine fellow he was, I hear...

And Arwen, so nice to see that you are taking an interest in the Appreciation Thread. Please do stick around. I am sure you will be a changed person after experiencing these astounding tales. Perhaps you have seen a Warg with your own eyes! Please share the story if you have.

I did type up my Khand-story but for some reason I wasn't allowed to post it and I lost about 40 minutes of my life that I will never get back. Ah! the Downs, tis a wise, but at times cruel, lover.

Try again, try again...