View Single Post
Old 06-22-2004, 08:23 AM   #130
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Most fascinating Fingolfin. It must indeed have been a mighty tree which supported the weight of two great Wargs. Perhaps you should investigate your neighbourhood further in order to see these Wargs again. But be careful, remember. Wargs are highly dangerous, if magnificent, creatures.

I remember a particular occasion in my early life which suggested the full terror of Wargs. Once as a child I witnessed a Warg track down and commit a single elderly woman to death. Employing the acid, barbs, tact and strychnine granted to it by a truly cruel God, it had gutted, dissected and pickled the woman within minutes. The pieces were swiftly jarred and sold to the Russians and the Warg proudly attached the woman's eyes to its secondary mandibles in an effort to increase his standing in Heaven and Hell. Some Wargs cannot comprehend their power as they have no minds, this is as a consequence of one of the first Wargs in the world dabbling in necro-science and attempting to interfere in the affairs of the angels. Robbed of any real sentience, these Wargs can feel only the pain and upset of others and are driven by this.

Saraphim, so nice of you to join us here at the Appreciation Thread! It is very interesting to hear of a domesticated Warg. I knew that such Wargs were in existence but rarely have I been confronted with one. It is, of course, worth remembering that the Warg is far more powerful than your family may realise. If you wake up one morning to find your home the victim of an unexplained rampage, do not be surprised. Wargs can be temperamental creatures. Perhaps this has already happened to you?

Last edited by Eomer of the Rohirrim; 12-15-2006 at 08:16 AM. Reason: spelling
Eomer of the Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote