View Single Post
Old 07-11-2004, 01:32 PM   #144
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Hail and well met Osse and Mithalwen! So wonderful to have more subscribers to the Appreciation Thread.

Osse, your tale startles me, yet as I consider the long and unhappy history betwixt Wargs and Men, it merely follows a familiar pattern. Suffice to say, Phillipo is not the first Warg to be attacked by humans, and you are not the first person to be attacked by other Men for supporting a Warg. It is such a cruel world in which we live. Yet, all is not lost. I am honoured to recieve your pledge, and I only urge you to appreciate Wargs such as we here do.

Mithalwen, you touch upon a subject not yet discussed at the Thread. What of the aged Wargs? In which ways do they weaken with the years? As for maimed Wargs, I am of the belief that Wargs have amazing regenerative powers of healing and thus do not remain maimed for long. Is there a Man left alive who is skilled enough to treat a Warg? I don't know.