View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 06:30 PM   #321
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
What I find interesting is that all of a sudden, even though I have hardly posted at all in the last, say, 12 hours, during the last five hours I seem to have been considered sneaky and suspicious by at least Brinn, Rikae and Lommy. Lovely. I'd love to know why is that or do they just get the same gut-feeling out of nowhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Aganzir - she just disturbs me somehow, she feels curiously detached from the game and it reminds me of her wolvish self.
Elaborate.
Agan, I really think you are being too picky here. Lom's quote indicates to a feeling-based argument, and though it's useful to consider the possible causes for a feeling, I think you are demanding too much. I don't know, possibly Lommins is able to elaborate on an overall feeling such as that; what is certain, however, is that I couldn't and I don't know many who could.

I had something else to say too but I seem to have forgotten that...
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote