View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 07:55 PM   #328
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Brinn didn't find Rikae's seer comment serious, but found everyone's reactions to it odd. What exactly do you mean by that, Brinn? How were they odd?
At the time, I couldn't see how people were suddenly taking the comment so seriously and I found it odd. I thought it was obvious she was joking.

Quote:
She said she couldn't see what benefit could come from Fea pretending Rikae was serious. I can. If Fea had a reason to assume Rikae was joking, it would have been sensible to help set her up as a wolf kill. Of course there was a risk of the real seer revealing, though, which I think is why it wasn't pursued further.
I think you did a better job explaining this than Fea ever did. Yes, you're right, Fea could've had good intentions with her pretended reaction. But it's also possible her intentions were evil. She could've done it to cause distraction or possibly attempt to draw out the real seer. Really, Fea could be anything. One thing I've noticed about her is she likes to mess with everyone's heads, regardless of her role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
What I find interesting is that all of a sudden, even though I have hardly posted at all in the last, say, 12 hours, during the last five hours I seem to have been considered sneaky and suspicious by at least Brinn, Rikae and Lommy. Lovely. I'd love to know why is that or do they just get the same gut-feeling out of nowhere?
My suspicion towards you isn't just a gut-feeling. It was post #247 that raised alarms for me. All of your opinions towards the players are extremely safe, like you're trying to stay on neutral ground not committing one way or another. And yes, you are quite sneaky; in the past you've fallen under my radar quite often. But toDay I find your posts troublesome, even if they are few in numbers.

Quote:
Okay I am tired but right now I feel almost like voting for her because I'm getting annoyed with her saying "oh she's like this or she's like that" with no reason whatsoever unless specifically requested.
This may be a stupid question, but were you talking about Lommy or Greenie here? I want to say the latter, but I'm not actually sure..