View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 08:42 PM   #329
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
A Little Green is creepy, as in very serious and determined, and deserves another look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
My suspicion towards you isn't just a gut-feeling. It was post #247 that raised alarms for me. All of your opinions towards the players are extremely safe, like you're trying to stay on neutral ground not committing one way or another. And yes, you are quite sneaky; in the past you've fallen under my radar quite often. But toDay I find your posts troublesome, even if they are few in numbers.
I get what you mean - but although I know this is no good as a defence I must say my opinions on players are pretty much always like that, if safe means opinions like "could be either way" or "no idea" or "I'm not sure..."

Well, I'm going to vote in a very very little (green) while. I think it's gonna be Nog for me (no, don't hang yourself, it's not because you contribute). In addition to his weird Golly-vote, that Dury thing just doesn't make any sense. It looks something like a crafted case that has failed (deliberately or not) to take into account a very significant factor which is, as Rikae already pointed out, the fact that Dury's role was mysterious cloaked figure or something like that. Dunno, somehow Noggins' behaviour makes me think he's a wolf who's trying just a bit too hard.

Vote in a minute...
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote