View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 10:05 PM   #348
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
6) It was an IC post. And, lo and behold, Durelin's character is:
"Durelin - Big person dark, mysterious, hooded and cloaked figure".

A joke, no more significant than in that long-ago game when someone chose "weaver" as his occupation. That's how I took it, that's how I'm pretty sure everybody took it (including the wraiths), and that's how I suspect Dury expected it to be taken.

Now, the question is, why is Nog blowing it up like this?
I can't see why you ask for that if you're innocent... She's no gifted because that's a bit too daring for a gifted to do. So why that kind of banter which clearly makes her look like a ranger imposter? I can't believe it was "just banter" because it was so fitting and exact - and open. Why to do something that way if you were a) a gifted (no way!), or b) an ordo? I mean on Day6 an ordo should pull that but why she made it in the first post of Day1? I'm regarding Dury as a most intelligent person so then she's probably no ordo as the wrights would not be that easily misled and she would know it. So the remaining option is that she is a wright trying to fool us.

Okay, I may have better cases... I need to see to them.

Funny how you interpret someone voicing a thing as something in a way that one is "pressing on as the sole thing there is". I have been sharing the computer with Lommy and Greenie all the night and we have been playing (RL) together most of the night, so I have just commented on things that have occured to me on my twenty minutes by the computer at a time... Had I more time I could look after some others as well.

Lommy & Greenie just went to bed and it's coming 6AM here... I'd need to vote and go to sleep as well... Just a moment. I'll try to look around before voting.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote