View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 10:49 PM   #357
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
All I can add at this point is that Nogrod's thing about Durelin makes no sense, and his insistence on it makes me suspicious.
Sad that you fail to see that. Well I'm not going to force my opinion on the matter - and what you say about my "insistence" clearly tells you have not been reading the thread... Too bad as I have kind of counted on you to be one of those who actually read what is said unlike some who just pop in and vote.

I'm not having Dury as my first choice toDay but she will be one from whom I will choose my vote.

But I'd just like to remind you that there are a host of people no one has had nothing to say or have just benevolently put them aside. Many of you have talked about Rikae, Mac, Aganzir, Lommy, Greenie, Brinn, Menel, Nerwen, Dury and me...

But who has glanced at Sally, Lari, Beregond, Fea, Mirandir, Legate, Rune?

I'll bet you there is at least one (and possibly two) ringwraith(s) in there in the latter company as well.
In a way I'd be more than happy to vote someone from the latter list. Just to protest the fact that people who talk more seem to top the lynching list everyday in any game of werewolf...

Last edited by Nogrod; 01-24-2009 at 10:53 PM. Reason: took away an unnecessary banter from the end...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote