View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 12:38 PM   #329
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
I don't mean to be rude...but, please, can we figure out what needs to happen so we can speed this council along?
How rude, Folwren, gosh! No problem, the battle plans are up. Tror isn't a skilled strategist, but he does know tactics, so if someone wants to add some clever strategy that they can use in the battle that is more than welcomed.

Also, we need to figure out which members of the council go ahead to battle with the regulars, and who needs to stay behind to muster the militia. I wrote that Tror wants to go with his regulars, but this might conflict with his duty as the Lord of Moria. Some might see his duty as staying behind and breaking the news to colony and organizing them, instead of leaving other people to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Yeah...I tried to think of something for Kor to say but it felt wrong for him to really say anything!
The soldiers should have reached the others by now and there should be a great commotion in the hall. That could be something to talk about: the view of the common Dwarf on what is happening.