View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 09:08 AM   #15
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
Witch-King and Denethor scenes go without saying. Also, not sure why he had to hit his head on the beam of the house. And does anyone else find the scene with Shadowfax unbelievably cheesy?
I believe hitting his head on the beam (talking about when he's in Bag End?) was a goof that Jackson kept in, since McKellan acted through it quite well. I agree it's rather silly, but I also agreed with Jackson that Sir Ian acted through that accidental bump well.

I love the music when Shadowfax is introduced (actually I think most times even if I don't like a scene, the music winds up saving it). Shadowfax does appear randomly and seemingly out of nowhere, then you get Legolas' line "That is one of the mearas, unless my eyes are cheated by some spell." Eck.

Glad you're on board too Eomer!

Last edited by Boromir88; 06-27-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote