View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 03:47 PM   #204
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Because if seers mean anything at all, Inzil is innocent, and therefore a wrong vote from him would have doomed us already. Because if Inzil is right, we'll be in the same situation toMorrow, and I don't wish to create more confusion.
There is no innocent reason to wait around hoping for something better (as you apparently did).
Inzil being innocent doesn't necessarily translate to Inzil being right. Yes, he did end up voting for a wolf, but there was no way to be 100% certain at the time. Again, there were virtually no actual arguments for lynching Sally yesterday - she was pretty much voted for because Inzil picked her.

I also don't think there was any "confusion" created by me not hopping on the bandwagon and voting Sally immediately. In fact, I was the only person besides Sally herself that didn't vote for her, so yesterday's verdict was pretty well locked in fairly early.

And I'll be honest - I'm not really certain where those lasts posts of yours came from, about me not knowing the situation? I was perfectly aware that we'd still be at lynch-or-lose even if Inzil was right - I'm not really sure how that was relevant.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote