View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 05:20 PM   #206
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Shasta, there was confusion created by you not voting Sally, because she turned out to be a wolf. The majority of us agreed to follow Inzil's vote, whatever it was, because all voting the same was better than voting all over the place. Your reluctance to follow this plan, pretty much our only logical option, is suspect. The confusion comes because now it is hard to tell whether you are a wolf who didn't want to vote their fellow, or an innocent who simply didn't understand the importance of the village sticking together. Even if your vote ended up not influencing anything, it still creates a confusing situation. When I suggested the plan I even stated that anyone who didn't follow it would look bad later.

And I'm not exonerating Rikae, I just think her behavior looks more innocent, she stated yesterday what I just did, that you voting differently would cause an issue today if Sally was guilty, maybe it was a wolf preemptively drawing suspicion to you, but it looked more like an innocent who was becoming aware of the issue we'd have to deal with today.