View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 08:03 PM   #209
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

So Sally expressed suspicion specifically at some point on both Rikae and I. I did not see her really ever mention much about Greenie, perhaps that was on purpose. But Nerwen and Shasta.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Meanwhile, my Nerwen radar is saying....nothing, which is distinctly unsettling. In my experience, my Nerwen radar always gives off the exact opposite impression, which is to say that I suspect her when she's innocent (especially when she's gifted) and ignore her when she's evil. I'd forgotten she was playing until I came across one of her posts, and I'll also note that she's not done nearly as much saccharine banter with Shasta as I would expect (though perhaps that's due to his own lack of participation?). I don't feel comfortable voting her toDay based solely on this, but it's something I must keep an eye on.
This sort of feels like possible wolf-on-wolf. She even says she tends to ignore her when she's evil and that she forgot she was playing (and mentions Shasta in this thought) I think Greenie even pointed out a post by Nerwen yesterday that had a similar wolf-on-wolf feel towards Sally.

Quote:
Suddenly finding my votes for you incredibly suspicious when only hours ago[/URL] you found Nerwen and Shasta the best wolf candidates based on voting trends? Why change your position to me? Could it be that one (or both, which....unlikely) of them is your packmate?
This one is a bit of a stretch, I'm admitting, but notice the part I bolder, just an interesting choice of wording, why is it unlikely they are both wolves? Perhaps because they are?

Quote:
Actually, I've just noticed that both Dun and Rikae say Nerwen and Shasta look fishiest.
Once again putting their names together, along with suspecting Dun and Rikae.

So, three examples of Sally mentioning both Shasta and Nerwen together and not throwing any suspicion their way, while she did suspect Rikae and I. Based on Sally's posts, and also with the fact that Shasta did not vote for her and Nerwen voted for her much later, I'm leaning towards these two as her pack-mates.