View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 08:44 PM   #3
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420!

I wouldn't say I'm angered by it, annoyed yes, but not like I'm a raving mad lunatic. I feel as if it would have been much more dramatic, and more suspenseful to see Gandalf standing before the WK, and the WK standing at the gates. Then hearing the horn call. It would have built up a lot more tension that way, intsead of having Gandalf thrown around like a rag doll.

I felt also, that since they did the scene that way, that the WK would have finished off Gandalf, or atleast tried to have finish him off. Instead of going off to the Rohirrim (after all PJ you did have Gothmog out there who you hyped up his role). Where in the books, the WK retreated at the horn call, but he didn't break Gandalf's staff, and he didn't make Gandalf practically bow to him, instead he retreated, possibly because he felt overmatched.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote