View Single Post
Old 08-10-2003, 04:58 AM   #66
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Sting

'Shut yer beak, Crow!’ It was an angry voice that was speaking, or some would say yelling. Fréa seemed very irritated. Archim’s was already very grumpy, and that comment didn't really help. He walked over to Fréa, his temper was rising, and everyone could see that.

Graitwa woke by a hissing voice, it was Archim. He was talking in a very loud and aggressive voice to Fréa. Fréa didn't like being talked to like that, so he answered back.

"What do you think you're doing, Crow?" Fréa asked his brother much more irretated than before.

"What I am doing??!!" Archim yelled at him angrily and he seemed very surprised over the question.

It was here, that Graitwa interfered. "Would someone tell what is going on here??!!” He asked in a loud voice. When the two brothers went silent for a moment, just starring at their older brother, Graitwa continued:"I demand to know!!" His temper was now rising as well.

"It's none of your business, brother." Fréa said stern.

"YES! It's sure is my business!" Graitwa snapped, while walking towards Fréa. "I will not have it! I will not tolerate it!" Graitwa continued. I will not tolerate to be talked to like that," he said staring at Fréa.

The two younger brothers were still silent. Hama didn't bother to interfere.

"I'm warning you two," Graitwa said after a moment with silence. "One more time......and I'll walk away. I'll drop the whole thing, and you'll have to deal with this problem alone." he continued, to Achim and Fréa's surprise. They looked shocked, and the both looked at each other, exchanging looks. "Now I have warned you," Graitwa said in the end.

Suddenly Hama said something. "I have a small suggestion," he said in a low voice, while pointing his finger in the air. "Let's just go to bed, and not speak another word, until the morning comes." He said, looking at Graitwa. His eyes rolled over to Fréa and Archim.

They all nodded, and did as Hama had suggested.

[ August 10, 2003: Message edited by: Orofaniel ]