View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 04:16 PM   #95
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
(Agan, just find out your birth time and use one of the many online calculators.)
Yeah I've tried that but they give me different results. I was born half an hour past midnight around the date Sagittarius moves into Capricorn (is that the right way to say it? No? Anyway you understand what I mean). So I have no idea which one I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
If I understand you correctly, then Frodo-ish behaviour is behaviour meant to get oneself killed.
Yeah that's what I meant, and you phrased it better than I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I can't see that. And that alone wouldn't help them because Ferny too should know them before they can form an alliance. I don't think we should worry about Ferny. I think you're making him a big threat which I can't see him being, and that makes me wonder. Who on earth would want to portray the situation in such grim light? Ferny herself, perhaps?
Okay I admit I am more paranoid about the cobbler than I usually am, but that is because Boro was the cobbler in last game.
However I think the wraiths & Ferny would find a way to exchange information and find out one another's identities, and that is why I said it aloud in the first place. It'll be more difficult for them if we try to watch for that kind of behaviour. And okay now I realise it might have been better to remain quiet about it, wait and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Weird again. The wolves, obviously.
Well what I thought was that if we pointed out possible Frodo hints we saw, there would be smaller chances that the wolves would attack these players as they might be protected or the newly turned Frodo would be easily tracked the following day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomz
Nerwen just after one bantery post, eh?
She had two.

Argh I'm dead tired and I should just vote and go to sleep.

edit: xed with Gollie