View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 03:48 AM   #128
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Cimmerian has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cimmerian
Sting

Loosing interest in the cold elf maid, Ozracles swaggered over to the bar counter and held up two fingers at the nubile young barmaid. She looked at him aprehensively and said in a soft, timid voice, "The bar is closed, sir."

The barbarian raised both eyebrows and bellowed, " Closed? What do you mean, wench?"

"I mean..er .." she stammered.

"The bar will close when I am no longer in need of drink," slurred Ozracles, "Now hand me my ale."

The girl meekily poured out another flagon and came around to place it infront of the leering barbarian. As she was about to leave, he grabbed her. Holding her close to him as she struggled in vain, he said, "Hello, my pretty. You are coming with us tomorrow on a little trip...bring some of the finest ale you have with you then..."

"What?" she gasped, fear etched across her pretty face.

"Oh yes," snarled Ozracles, "You are our little guarantee that your father does not get any ideas.... while we are gone."

His face close to hers when he spoke, his breath reeked of the ale he had been guzzling the past few hours. She tried to wrest free of his grasp but he was too strong for her. She looked around pleadingly at the others in the bar, but alas no one looked back, some were too terrified to interfere while others slept off the ale they had drunk. The bald behemoth guzzled his ale and laughed aloud.

Ooc - Livia(Lady D) - your cue... heh heh