View Single Post
Old 07-26-2002, 06:01 PM   #144
Susan Delgado
The Perished Flame

Susan Delgado has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Susan Delgado Send a message via AIM to Susan Delgado
The Eye

Thorondruin was very pleased with the way things had turned out. The wench ought to good for hours of sport, and the thought of it made him laugh eagerly. At the sound, he felt Livia trembling, na dhe held her tighter. She didn't know for exactly what purpose she'd been kidnapped, but she knew it boded no good for her, and she had an idea it wasn't just as a hostage. She rode along on the horse's withers and thought about all she knew of men (not very much; she was young yet) and she thought of the evil sound of the man's laughter, and suddenly she knew. She knew why they'd thought she would be better to take than her father. She couldn't take it. With a sudden scream, she dove off the horse and into the bushes on the side of the road. She rolled as she landed and came up on her back. Thorondruin was quick to pursue and when he caught up to her, he pinned her down and said, softly "Not so fast, little girl. I'll not have you leaving with what I want."
Ozracles and Himelilek had noticed the commotion and as they ran up to see what was going on, Thorondruin dragged the girl back to his horse.

I couldn't. The muse wanted it, but I couldn't keep it. I'm sorry for anyone who had to read it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ July 28, 2002: Message edited by: Susan Delgado ]