View Single Post
Old 08-01-2002, 09:24 PM   #147
tangerine
Haunting Spirit

tangerine has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

The three of them- Kalia, Amanlkarion and Ollea- had drawn into the shadows of a tucked-away corner when the troup, hung over yet filled with maniac energy, left the inn with their young captive. The girl's father, seething with rage, came after them moments later after recovering from his shock. Ollea could see that desperate pieces of some plan were coming together in this man's mind to recover his child, and he would likely stop for no one. They let hiim go, unmolested by their prodding words. It was just as well. He would not have listened to them in his state of mind.
She turned to Amanalk. The first real rays of sunlight were coming from a nearby window, making his dark red hair burn with a dull fire. "I mean to follow them," She said clearly. "I do not mean to be seen. I do not even know if they will make it to Ossiriand, but if they do, I must do something. You do what you like." Her face a mask, she rose from to table where the three were seated and walked to the door. Once outside, she gave a low whistle, a summons to her horse in the forest, and waited.

[ August 01, 2002: Message edited by: tangerine ]