View Single Post
Old 09-04-2002, 09:59 AM   #158
Phoenix Solitude
Animated Skeleton

Phoenix Solitude has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Phoenix Solitude Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Solitude
Tolkien

Everyone's being mean to me!! But Cimmerian and Susan you are both really exellent role players! Talk about getting into a character!

Carathon dragged his feet slowly through the mud and wet. He had wolfed down the meat so quickly that his empty stomach felt painful when he breathed. His wole body trembled in the cold, and he weaved from side to side, disorientated from hunger and cold. In his naive and starved mind he had notions that these people were not good, but they had food, and they would give it to him. If he was good. He murmed it to himself that he may not forget.
"I must be good...I must be good." He could remember the other people who he had helped. They did not feed him. He had stolen food and been beaten for it. Their scathing words rang in his ears.
"Bad, very bad"
The words were punctuated with slaps. He could feel them still, landing hard on his bruised back, shoulders shuddering.
"Bad, bad, bad"
The slaps were hard, biting...real...
Ozracles was slapping his scruffy head.
"Keep up scum, or you'll be left here."
Then he rode off, head held proudly.
Carathon felt the cold and shivered. A thin rain began to fall.

[ September 04, 2002: Message edited by: Phoenix Solitude ]