View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 03:55 PM   #420
Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nuranar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nuranar
Yikes....

I am indeed here. Aman very kindly PM'd me last week, and RL has been out of control since then. I've just now finished catching up on both game and discussion.

I sha'n't insult the collective intelligence with excuses. Suffice it to say that it seems my subscribed thread notifications disappeared en route. I still don't know what happened...

Just a quick note right now, since I'm still processing what has happened and is being planned, besides sorting out all the emotions of the characters still on board. Osse, would you explain why you had Lissi pull away from Carthor when he wanted to comfort her? I can come up with something, but I'd like to know what you were thinking before I try.

And, uh, I'd really, on the whole, rather not be wolf-bait. I'm dedicated to finishing the game, whether my character dies or not... but since I just finished all the effort of catching up, I'd like to make a little more of a contribution, dontcha know. I take it there will be some survivors who make it to Mithlond? Although Lissi, as the mother of a hero, is in an archetypically dangerous position.

Many thanks,
Nuranar