View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 09:00 AM   #121
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay. First a look at the one-posters...

Kath came early to say: "doesn't seem much to post about yet so I'll be lurking". I think I have said this about thousand times but I do still dislike the tactics of posting once (or not at all) on Day1 and getting through with it leaving the dirty work and especially the risk of a lynch to be carried by others. I could vote her on principle.

Gollum complained about there being three pages (sic!). Said he had a "horrible suspicion" on Bowie. Said: "Well, this is my daily post. Enjoy, everyone." Well, I didn't enjoy it and if he intends to post only once per Day with that quality I might be ready to make one shot in the dark into that direction.

Shasta lightly / half-banterishly threathened tp and Boro and promised to be more verbal later. I'm willing to give him a chance to prove his word.

Cailineomer. It's nice to see that double-person back in the games and they should stay. Although it must be said that even if their post was amusing it was totally devoid of any content, and the vote was if not pure evil then at least serving evil interests.

So from these four I could vote for Kath or Gollum. But I still hope to be able to find a bit more probable wolves...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote