View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 09:38 AM   #124
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
From Menel I get quite innocent vibes. Or at least he plays like he plays and that has sent him to the gallows so many times ealy on just showing him innocent. So I wouldn't like to continue that tradition.

Ilya is hard one to interpret. I'm not sure it merits lynching yet but constant watch to be sure.

Bowie has played quite a hunker-down game as well so far but his remarks on not caring about the cobbler on Day1 (and especially that which followed: "I think it's a Day 2 problem. And then we kill them") do seem a bit fishy. Now that I think of it the "cobbler is not Day1 problem" -thing could be counted as just being unthoughtful but the quote in brackets indeed started to bother me a lot more...

Brinn has been veery-very careful. Like she always is. The problem is that she can pull that most innocent-looking air also when a wolf. But she shouldn't be lynched at least toDay I say.

Auch... have to vote in a minute... (I'm going to choir rehersals which I somehow find a most fitting thing indeed)
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote