View Single Post
Old 01-11-2004, 05:35 AM   #214
Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1
Shade of Carn Dūm

Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Awww, thanks Morgul Queen!!! *beams happily*
I think Morgul should definitely be on the contacts committee, without a doubt.

I'm in doubt as to whether I should nominate Sapphire Flame or Luthien Tinuviel...hmmm, a toughie. I think either we have two chairpeople, or we have a chairperson and a vice, or two chairpeople and a vice (no hang on, maybe not the latter). That takes a bit of responsibility off the main chairperson if they go on holiday, or if they need a second opinion on deciding something- but we should all chip in where we can.

Ahh, I finally found the original thread where this idea was spawned! This might seem just a tad unnecessary, but not knowing where it was was bugging me, and at least we can have all the info together on one thread...uh, yeah. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] And if we're especially bored, we can try to work out exactly whose idea this was. (A tough one I can tell you, because it was a developing idea). So here it is: A Sorrowful Realisation

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 8:00 AM January 11, 2004: Message edited by: Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1 ]