View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 01:32 PM   #293
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Personally I would prefer lynching a quieter person toDay, because I keep getting the feeling the village is getting sidetracked mostly focusing on the loudmouths. I don't want anyone to feel like they can keep posting a couple of short posts per Day and slip under the radar and gobble up the village in their sleep. But this might just be the normal loudmouth vs quieter poster debate that we don't definitely need half an hour before the DL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
She seems a bit more like her normal self toDay, but her yesterDay's frivolous twitchiness still puzzles me.
"Frivolous twitchiness"? The only frivolous thing I did was starting the Day by a long banter post - and I don't regret that, it's not every day you get such a chance to make stupid jokes about A Song of Ice and Fire.

edit: xed with Volo and Wyth
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote