View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 09:41 AM   #117
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Okay there is too much going on to go thoroughly through it all, but after all I was never a list maker (right Boro?)

The person I worry the most about is probably G55. I do like that she gets the ball rolling, throwing ideas out there, but I do not care for the turn on legate in #38. If we talk about stuff as fluffy as vibes, she gives me both kinds, which is infuriating.

Just so you know I am biased (or blind) in some ways. I naturally suspect Loslote and Eonwe, I believe it has always been thus. I always want to believe the best of Lhuna, I know it has always been thus.

The people giving a wholesome vibe at the moment is Legate: Measured, nicely articulated why he thought it a good idea to force the hand of those infected. It obviously doesn't hurt that I agree with the strategy. And Pitch again I think he has a reasonable approach and do not try to fight strawmen or twist people's words.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote