View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 03:23 PM   #383
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I invented this project of sewing new clothes for the Meadhall residents, and I imagine all the household women who don't have a strict occupation (Frodides and Kara basically?) and who can and want to sew would be involved at least to some degree. And Saeryn herself would take part too? Folwren?
Sure, I can imagine she'll take part. There will always have to be several ladies working in the kitchen, no matter the time of day, though.

Quote:
Okay, so we'll see what happens first - Eodwine remembers Athanar tasked him with putting Wilheard to some use, Wilheard decides to man up and do something about it, or someone else (Thornden? Saeryn?) notes that Wilheard is just idling and asks Eodwine about it. Like, personally, I don't have any plans for him. I don't even know what he could feasibly do, what kind of positions are there in the household and such. He would probably be the happiest as a soldier - despite the fact that he dislikes Thornden and wouldn't like to take orders from him - (or at the stables) but I doubt he has given the thing much thought, also I don't know if as the previous eorl's son that would be below his station somehow? Not?
Thornden would be more likely than Saeryn to notice. It's within his domain, so to speak. When would that be? Before or after breakfast?

Quote:
Foley, I have put some words into Thornden's mouth. Let me know if you want changes.
Looks fine. It seemed like something he'd say.