View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 11:11 AM   #390
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainofDespair
The only way to cleanse this is through many, many seminars on "Wargs: The Glorious Truth".
Is is appropriate to suggest that such edification begin with the creation of a wargish language so that then we may see wargs face to face. Just consider all the expressions of foul Speech which darken our current glasses.

First, the frightfully unfair designation of a warg as a liar. "Never cry warg" they say. Well, to them I say, "Your pants are on fire."

And then there is that noxious saying, "A warg in sheep's clothing." I tell you, what need would a warg have of sheepskin given his own glorious coat?

And confusing wargs with pigs! Since when is it correct to tell children to refrain from 'warging it down'?

I wonder if it might be well to begin with a seminar on metawargs and similorcs. Until people understand the true applicability of wargs, we will face such outrageous allegories as these expressions contain. Why, it is a veritable Tower of Babelorc that must be overcome so that people stop discriminating so unfairly against the wargs of Babylon. Yea, we all await the great wargsuntide.

I humbly suggest you create a reading list for such a series of seminars, beginning with a book by one Fairhe Mowarg, Never Cry Warg wherein he learned one summer to live among the wargs and endeavoured to dispel many wrongful assumptions.