View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 06:26 PM   #165
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
As, Firefoot stated, thanks! I must duly apologize to Orofaniel for...ummm..'ousting' the desired position. I hope my meager, yet evil character shall do the position justice, as I have long looked forward to writing someone more than a little evil (ah, the fun I'm going to have).

In reference to what Durelin said, I have noticed some errors, but I am unfortunately unable to fix them, since the post containing my bio and first post was posted by pio and not myself. Luckily, there are only a few (one being the presence of an adjective surplus), and perhaps someone could suggest a quick solution. If not, there is little need to quibble over such a small matter.

Yet again, thanks, Durelin, and I profusely look forward to RPing alongside all of you.

P.S. If I discover a way to edit, I would be willing to somehow alter the location, while still leaving in the descriptive paragraphy about Dol Guldur. Whatever you prefer.

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies